And it’s a decision often made harder thanks to those grim statistics on the survival rate of new businesses.
But while the odds may seem daunting, remember success isn’t just a matter of luck.
Increase your chances of survival by doing these five things:
1. Identifying your ideal client and marketing to them exclusively
2. Putting in place scalable and repeatable processes from the get-go
3. Getting your pricing right so you can post a healthy profit margin
4. Investing in yourself so you gain knowledge that can help you succeed
5. Not trying to do it all yourself, as there are only so many hours in a day
Want to step up from employee to business owner? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to discuss my programs designed for aspiring financial planning business owners.